Sabado, Mayo 26, 2012

IV. Reflection in Literature

At first, many things surrounds my mind .Who is the teacher? She is good? She is beautiful? The subject is difficult? The Philippine Literature 111 was under by Mrs. Remedios Dillera is my class every Monday and Wednesday. When the class started I felt boring it is because the teacher voice is very slow. I want to sleep to her class. My attention every time when she is discussing is not to her. In first quiz I got a low score, it is because I’m not listening to her lesson and she is very strict in comes in quiz. She doesn’t want to see that her students were copying to each other. The three meeting have past, I felt comfortable with the teacher and the subject. My performance was improve and I always listening to her and to my fellow classmates to their reports.
       Legend was our first report. Every one of us prepared a legend and it will recite one by one in evry meeting. When the time that I’m the one was reporting at the front I was felt very nervous. My legend was lost in my mind. I don’t have choice to read the copy at the front of my classmates and my teacher. I’m very shy and not comfortable in my performance. The second is the proverbs or sayings. We explain the saying that we prepared and Maam Dilerra was also gave her opinion to the sayings. We also tackle about riddles. We enjoyed when we gave riddles and answered with the other classmates. And the last was the ballad, the songs of Kenny Rogers was our assignment. This part of our class activity is unforgettable. We relate the song to our life. Many in class tells the story about their family, God, friends, and love life. There are in love, happy, teary eye, lonely and inspired. When I’m the one who read my story I can’t explain my emotion. Before the ending of my story my eyes was getting fall the tears but I fight it because I don’t want to cry in the front of my classmates.

At first I’m bored but at last I was enjoyed. I learned a lot about the Philippine Literature.




Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento